Wednesday, October 15, 2008

JOE THE PLUMBER

 My God. If anyone had the words "Joe" or "plumber" on their list of drinking terms for this third and final debate, well, you're shithoused.

I could practically see the SNL writing team salivating over this treasure trove of material.

Oh and my friend Shirtless and I have decided to mass market a line of Joe the Plumber memorabilia, with our initial product being the authentic Joe the Plumber t-shirt.

I was envisioning one of those denim work tees--sleeves optional--with the cursive Joe name patch on the breast pocket.

And then on the back?

THE PLUMBER stitched on in massive American flag letters.

Then, below that, we'd have a giant bald eagle carrying a tool belt in its beak.

Bam!

Retail at $79.99. 

After all, freedom isn't free my friends. Freedom isn't free...

P.S. If anyone with photoshop abilities could make this happen, shout me a holler.



No comments: